The disclosure of security vulnerabilities helps us ensure the security of our users.
How to report a security vulnerability?
- A description of the location and potential impact of the vulnerability.
- A detailed description of the steps required to reproduce the vulnerability.
Any vulnerability not previously disclosed by us or our independent auditors in their reports.
We require that all reporters:
- Make every effort to avoid privacy violations, degradation of user experience, disruption to production systems, pilfering or permanent loss of any assets, and destruction of data during security testing.
- Use the identified communication channels to report vulnerability information to us.
- Keep information about any vulnerabilities you’ve discovered confidential between yourself and Dolomite until we’ve had 30 days to resolve the issue.
If you follow these guidelines when reporting an issue to us, we commit to:
- Not pursue or support any legal action related to your findings.
- Work with you to understand and resolve the issue quickly (including an initial confirmation of your report within 72 hours of submission).
The OWASP risk assessment chart