Comment on page
Transactions 38 - 50
Safe transactions numbered 38 through 50
- Disables the following global operators:
- Enables the following global operators:
- Adds the following as a new market:
Dolomite: Fee + Staked GLP(
- Borrowing is disabled
- All rewards (ETH + esGMX + sGMX + vesting) are passed along to each user's proxy vault
- Supply is capped at 5,000,000 (
dfsGLP(this value will likely increase in the future)
- Min collateralization is 120%
- This is done via the
marginPremiumbeing set to
43478260869565217(4.3478%; 115% * 1.043478% == 120%)
- Liquidation incentive is 5%
This transaction executes the queued transactions from Transaction #39 and Safe Transaction #40 since the 24-hour time delay has passed.
- Tests that ownership transferred successfully by making a harmless call to
ownerWithdrawUnsupportedTokensto pass 0.01
ARBto the original sender.
- Transfers the 0.01
PartiallyDelayedMultiSigto the original owner from Transaction #42. This is done to ensure ownership was passed to the right address, and the new owner has sufficient privileges to call
- This transaction was canceled because the transfer of 0.01
PartiallyDelayedMultiSigto the original owner was not needed.
This transaction executes the queued transactions from Transaction #42 and cancels Transaction #44.
- Allows the multisig to bypass the time delay when calling GLPWrappedTokenUserVaultFactory::setUserVaultImplementation.
- For the time being, we felt the need to bypass the time delay is necessary until vault contract has been live longer and is sufficiently battle-tested.